Serious fly rods built to hunt giant swimming carnivores
In recent years, there has been a significant rise in the popularity of pike and musky
fly fishing. Pike fishing has especially grown in European and Scandinavian fisheries.
Based on this demand and the success of the 7’11” BASS II family, Sage is introducing
two new rods targeted specifically at pike and musky fishing. Based on the fast action,
powerful BASS II rods, the PIKE and MUSKY rods come in a 9’ length to better handle
heavy fly lines and wind-resistant flies that are used to target these species.
- Fast action
- Generation 5 construction
- Includes new RIO Pike/Musky WF F/I line
- Extended fighting butt for figure eights
- Oversized stripping guide and tip top
- Saltwater safe reel seat and components
- Ballistic cloth rod/reel case